Deluxe Suite 3 boasts not one, but two enchanting views: one over Via del Corso as far as Piazza del Popolo and the second over lovely Via Tomacelli. The windows flood the room with natural light, illuminating the Suite's oak flooring and sophisticated furnishings.
Exclusively designed by Fendi Casa architects, the suite showcases works from the Fendi archive: original Karl Lagerfeld photographs from “The Glory of Water” series and a fur masterpiece created by a Fendi artisan that adorns the headboard. The discreet, elegant bathroom features a walk-through shower decorated with luxury Italian marble and two separate porcelain wash basins. The Fendi Casa Makò cotton satin bed linen and soft bath towels, along with the Diptyque toiletries, are a cut above in style and quality.
Amenities and Complimentary Services
- Complimentary Fendi Selleria card holder
- Complimentary WiFi
- iPad with seven unique walking tour experiences
- Flat-screen TV with free movie channels
- Complimentary breakfast
- A private tour of Fendi’s flagship store
- Pillow menu
- Exquisite Fendi Casa linens and towels
- Diptyque toiletries
- Priority reservations at Zuma Restaurant on Fendi suites rooftop