Deluxe Suite 2
Refinement and style set every corner of this suite apart. Exclusively designed furniture and contemporary items are juxtaposed with touches of Italian vintage, like the elegant Fendi Casa lamp collection, Karl Lagerfeld’s platinum prints and an artisanal masterpiece from Fendi’s fur atelier that adorns the master headboard. The bathroom, entirely finished in exquisite red Levanto marble, features a walk-through shower, indulgent Diptyque toiletries and sumptuous twisted-cotton Fendi Casa bath linen.
If required, Deluxe Suite 4 can be expanded by connecting to the adjoining Deluxe Suite 5 to form one large apartment for sharing with family or friends—in Rome, as at home.
Amenities and Complimentary Services
- Complimentary Fendi Selleria card holder
- Complimentary WiFi
- iPad with seven unique walking tour experiences
- Flat-screen TV with free movie channels
- Complimentary breakfast
- A private tour of Fendi’s flagship store
- Pillow menu
- Exquisite Fendi Casa linens and towels
- Diptyque toiletries
- Priority reservations at Zuma Restaurant on Fendi suites rooftop
48 sqm sleeps 2/4 if connected to deluxe suite 5