With enchanting views over the Via dei Condotti and Piazza di Spagna, the bright Palazzo Suite 2 features two separate, connected areas: an elegant master bedroom and a welcoming living area that blend comfort and luxury in perfect harmony. Karl Lagerfeld’s original prints of Rome's fountains and a work tablet created by Fendi’s historic in-house fur atelier add extra notes of exclusivity.
The spacious bathroom is decorated with top-quality Italian materials, from the Carrara marble walls and walk-through shower to the fine porcelain washbasins and bath. The Fendi Casa Makò cotton satin bed linen guarantees blissful sleep, while the soft twisted-yarn bath linen and Diptyque toiletries make every bath a true indulgence.
Where required, Palazzo Suite 2 can be connected to Palazzo Suite 1 and transformed into a huge, extremely luxurious Roman residence.
Amenities and Complimentary Services
- Complimentary Fendi Selleria card holder
- Complimentary WiFi
- iPad with seven unique walking tour experiences
- Flat-screen TV with free movie channels
- Complimentary breakfast
- A private tour of Fendi’s flagship store
- Pillow menu
- Exquisite Fendi Casa linens and towels
- Diptyque toiletries
- Priority reservations at Zuma Restaurant on Fendi suites rooftop
Sleeps 2/4 if connected to palazzo suite 1